Shelley Welander Photography

This is OLD BLOG!!!! New blog in works She.we studio by appt. only 520-742-0441

Friday, January 16, 2009

more sneak peeks






Hi Family!
 Your gallery will be up soon..    I think Grandma Joan will be happy!    
This beautiful family came in from Colorado, I really enjoyed my afternoon with them.
I could not contain myself when it came to shooting baby "N",  she is so beautiful!  
She looks so much like her mother, lucky girl!   I also captured her playing with tons
of firefly kids jewelry...   I really could not stop photographing her.

 your password will be e-mailed to you Monday.  

 See you next year!

xoxox
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. I love them all, but #4 is my fav! I love how the parents are in the background, and so much love is captured. Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete