Shelley Welander Photography

This is OLD BLOG!!!! New blog in works She.we studio by appt. only 520-742-0441

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a three in one day... Part 1-sneak peek





This is  first of the children's portrait sessions, We did 3 families in one day...  not to mention 3 three year olds in one day!  I always enjoy the challenge of shooting 3 year olds, they do not like to to look at the camera very long!  ok,  really they are done after 5 minutes!   I will capture them, I will!  
Having a  7 1/2, 5 1/2, and 2 year old,  I know something about the 3's... in my opinion the hardest age to capture, but the most rewarding.    

I adore this family, they are very sweet and I loved shooting at their home.

I will post to your gallery in the next couple days.  

xoxox,
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. shelley ... they are all so beautiful and what a breathtaking hint... the one picture of jack smiling that i have been dying to capture since he was born makes me cry and smile at the same time.. LOVE THEM ... xxoo

    ReplyDelete