Shelley Welander Photography

This is OLD BLOG!!!! New blog in works She.we studio by appt. only 520-742-0441

Friday, April 17, 2009

beautiful mamma!




I always get a kick out of first time mommies-to-be.... They think they are huge at 7 months!  When Hillary was 34 weeks she came in for the first time, I took one look at her belly and said "You need to come back to me in 3 or 4 weeks!"  She could not imagine getting any bigger...  Being a mom of three myself I have a little bit of experience in this area. : )
  Hillary did come back, and she did get much bigger!  Ok, I still think she has a lot of growing to do... I know she does not want to hear that!    Hillary and Andrew are both glowing, and loving the experience of being with child.    


xoxox
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment