Shelley Welander Photography

This is OLD BLOG!!!! New blog in works She.we studio by appt. only 520-742-0441

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Long lost blogger

Happy Holidays!

I have received a few e-mails asking me why I have not blogged in 6 months! This sums up my life right now... 6 months?? Really, a lot has happened in 6 months! I can honestly say I have been
so busy with shoots and my family I have not had time to blog.
I am so appreciative of my clients, for keeping me busy this year, and all the love and support when it comes to my work.

A Note or two-

Shewestudio.com is pretty much ready to launch, I found out when I added the photos I put them in way too big, so it was running slow... So I will resize and reload when I have a moment... (6 months from now?! ) ; ) Hopefully not!

I am excited about the 2 weddings we have in January, Very excited, beautiful brides!
Nicole, and Sasha!

When I get some extra time, Or a great time manager..... I will post some of the last 6 months of Amazing, beautiful people, I have had the honor to shoot.

Last note for today,

One of my favorite things....
When our 3 year old wakes up in the morning... his smell is warm love.... I can't start my day until I rub my nose all over his face taking in the smell of my baby....
I know he is 3, but he is still our baby.










All images ©2009 www.shelleywelander.com- you must have written authorization to use any photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment