Shelley Welander Photography

This is OLD BLOG!!!! New blog in works She.we studio by appt. only 520-742-0441

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rocky point trip! Triathlon/family vacation/cinco de mayo











First of all I want to congratulate Jennifer Lawrence on winning her division for the sprint triathlon!  Go Jen! my brother Kevin did his first sprint and is currently training for an Olympic.   Cody, Erik, and Carrie did great in the relay triathlon.  My hot husband Cam did the Olympic triathlon... and might I say looks great in a speedo! :)  I worked really hard holding a camera ( I brought my old camera up so I would not get sand in my good one) And drinking a margarita with the rest of the group spectators (Jen C, Dre, and Rod) our trip was fun and relaxing..  all of our parents came along to help with the kids and get some R&R of their own. I will have to do a few posts to get more  photos up.


No comments:

Post a Comment