Shelley Welander Photography

This is OLD BLOG!!!! New blog in works She.we studio by appt. only 520-742-0441

Friday, October 24, 2008

Credit where credit is due!





I am all about crediting people for their work... Especially when it comes to photography.   I want to Thank Danielle Daigle for taking these photos of me.   I asked her to photograph me while I was busy doing what I love to do, shooting!   She is new to digital photography and is a little sponge!  Using her brand new camera, she  mastered shooting RAW manually in a few short hours.   
Danielle lives in Phoenix, Az
She is a very talented singer and songwriter working on her first album as we speak..
check her out at www.DanielleDaiglephotos.blogspot.com  

Thanks Danielle!

xoxox,
Shelley

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you liked the pictures. :) I had a lot of fun learning new techniques from you and enjoyed the experience very much! Anytime you need someone to shoot you... let me know! I'm always up for another photography day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that gorgeous dude you are shooting Shell, I need him in my next movie. George Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgie,
    You might be able to get that "gorgeous dude" in your next movie, if you promise to serve wooly mammoth and some nuts for dinner.

    ReplyDelete