Shelley Welander Photography

This is OLD BLOG!!!! New blog in works She.we studio by appt. only 520-742-0441

Friday, October 3, 2008

Moving In!!





We finally received the letter of occupancy!  We will be moving into the studio all next week. (very slowly, my husband has a broken wrist) : (
  I still do not feel like it is really happening...  I was packing the office yesterday, procrastinating .. finding old love notes from my husband, old photos of the past and then stopped packing and just filled orders instead.  I will continue today.. my back is killing me because I am not bending at the knees!  The last couple of nights I have been really sore. 

  We are in such a state of transition, please know that most photo jobs will be posted by the end of next week.   Here are  first portrait shots in the studio. 

  I will post an after photo of the finished studio, as soon as the finishing touches of paint are applied to the outside.

xoxox
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment